A year ago, we were all adopting to a new world in lockdown. Fast forward, we are accepting the digital disruption and change as the new norm and finding ways to become more agile to deliver faster, connected services. And this is no different for government functions and public service operations. Digital transformation has become a must to accelerate public sector services to deliver flawless citizen and stakeholder services across all government functions.
In early April, Microsoft announced new capabilities to help customer and field service teams at their Business Applications Launch Event. The new features provide the agility to adopt to changing customer needs as well as streamline agent workspaces to provide consistent and engaging experiences.
With this release Microsoft aims to focus on enabling customers to be up and running quickly, deliver all-in-one contact centre and transform contact centre routing.
Dynamics 365 Customer Service
To help optimize support delivery and increase agent productivity, the following features are now generally available:
- Unified routing with modernized assignment capabilities leveraging custom rules and machine learning models to automate and scale work classification and assignment for large support organizations.
- Federated knowledge search to enable organizations to streamline and centralize the growth of their support knowledge base through other Dynamics 365 organizations, Microsoft SharePoint, and Microsoft Graph connectors.
- Embedded insights dashboards, which highlight important KPI insights for support summary KPIs, agent performance, support topic activity, and knowledge to alert supervisors to direct actions they can take to optimize support delivery every day.
- AI-powered suggestions to help agents resolve customer issues faster, and we’ve expanded these capabilities to support non-English languages.
- Streamlined, simplified set up for omnichannel through a new administrative experience.
If you want to review full release please visit notes for Dynamics 365 Customer Service.
If you want to get more information on how to digitally transform your public service operations to deliver connected and responsive citizen services, please reach out to us.
Teams. +44 (0)1156 782 043